Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall...A Holiday here in the Midwest!

I have tons of pictures to update, but I thought I would start with some I took this morning at a farm nearby. We have been to the apple orchard, pumpkin festival and are on our way to our second parade of the season. It is fun to celebrate the bounty of the season and give God praise for what He has provided!







Growing up in Texas, the only real sign of fall was the start of football season. :)

Exodus 22: 29a You shall not delay to offer from the fullness of your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. ESV

James 3: 18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. ESV

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful pics of some beautiful children.

Happy Autumn!

Grammy said...

I Love the pictures! The expressions are priceless!
Love to you all,
Grammy and Gramps

Paul and DeeDee said...

That is totally true....BUT we wont be crazy cold and snowy when winter comes!!!

Amanda said...

You did a GREAT job!!! I am going to get them printed for my wall at home!! Ask Daniel if you can come down and take some fall pictures of my boys...

FordeFam said...

Super sweet pics! How did you do the color editing? I'm sure it's some special thing you have to buy! :) Very cute, though! :)