Monday, July 16, 2007

Case Update

I have been praying all last week and weekend that our case has made progress and found out today that the Lord answered that prayer! I checked email this morning and there was still nothing from the agency. As I was leaving the computer, I prayed again that we would hear something soon. I walked back by the office minutes later and we had just received an email from the agency!
Our papers are in Guat and our case has been presented for Pre-Approval from the Embassy! Our caseworker said that this should have happened "week before last", so that would put us 5-10 days into the 60 day wait for PA. Daniel, love the man, is a famous pessimist, so I will keep the count at 5 days starting today and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised. :) (I had a dream last night that we were 20 days in for PA, so I help to balance out that pessimism.) We will be going through family court for the social workers report at the same time, and Lord willing, the two will be complete at the same time, then on to PGN! To spell it out, we are in this stage of the process until at least early September, unless the Father has different plans, either longer or shorter. We continue to covet your prayers for the Lord to bring Ellie home in His perfect timing!!

8 comments:

Grammy said...

Dear Grandchildren,
How exciting! I know that things are working out for you all and Ellie. We continue to pray for this.
Your blogs are a testimony to how God works in our lives.
We love you.
Grammy and Gramps

Megan said...

Praying for a lightening fast PA for you and your sweet Ellie!!!

Jami said...

Praying for you Whitney!

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness!!!!!! You are moving right along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whitney!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girlie!!!!!!!!!! I am praying for a record time home!!!!!!!! OOH Whitney I am soo excited for you!!!!!!

Mom B said...

You know what I've been praying....:-) Will continue to pray for God's perfect timing.

Amy said...

Yes! We are praying that things go smoothly and quickly through this process.

Rose said...

I am on day 54 and counting everyday. Hoping for you that they kick in a little faster...wouldn't that be awesome!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I'm praying you get PA in less than 60 days!!!