Sunday, July 8, 2007

Photo Shoot Out -Takes

I wanted current, decent pictures of each of us to take to Ellie. Here are a few of our out-takes:

"How many pictures do I have to take?"

"Noah, Noah...."


This picture reminds me of a squirrel song we sing at our house...


This was Hannah's hand at photography.


We struggle getting the kids to look at the camera when we take a picture, and I laugh at this one because Daniel is looking off, too! In his complete defense, I gave him no warning that I was taking a picture.



Say "Hi"

"Hug the pole...but not that much!"

I think Austin took this picture. :)

"Cheeeeeeeese"
To see what we ended up with check out the side bar. :)
Our friend has left the children's home, so back to normal life of waiting for updates and pictures. However, this is the monthly picture and health report week, so stay tunned...
For a theology of the tooth fairy, visit Daniel's blog!

On a serious note, Grace has been hospitalized again. Please continue to pray for her and for the doctors to have wisdom in how to best help her!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pics!! Thank you for your sweet prayer on my post!! It means a lot to know that people are praying for me.

Your little baby girl is very blessed!

Hugs, Andrea

Grammy said...

Pictures to warm a grandparent's heart!
Love,
Grammy and Gramps

Jami said...

Great pics!! :)

Julia Bennett said...

I can't believe how grown up Noah looks! Thanks for the pictures.

Mom B said...

Isn't Grace the girl that Amy is adopting? We'll be praying for her.

La Familia Armstrong said...

I love the cute photo bloopers - especially "hug the pole but not that much!"

jajbs said...

YOur family is beautiful!!


Amanda