Friday, October 12, 2007

Favorite Foto(s) Friday

Four weeks in PGN....

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourselves over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! Psalm 37:7 ESV


My dainty little girl was the only child to touch the worms!

This kid loves his daddy!

Noah 2nd bday celebration, we were in Guat on the actually day, but we had "Mouse Cookies" before we left. :) The kid loves this book!

Playing in the rain, just playing in the rain...

Our first day together!


4 comments:

Rose said...

I love fav. friday photos! So sweet!

Jami said...

I love the photos too! And THOSE COOKIES!!! They look SOOOO yummy!

David and Marianne said...

Love the pics! I also had to smile that your little girl was the one to pick up the worms....my favorite kind of girls : )

jajbs said...

i love the pic of them in the rain!!


amanda