Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Roseann, fellow Guatemama, and have absolutly no adoption news, so here goes...

Jobs I have had
Chick-fil-A ....and I still love it
Daycare...still love kids
Americorps
Tutor....I still get to do this on occasion
Retirement Benefits Analysis
Subsitute...only two days, hated it

Places I have lived
Ohio...was back for the first time in 20 years this week
Texas-Bedford, Dallas-three locations
Illionois-Peoria-three loc, Washington-two locations

Foods I love
Chick-fil-A
Diet Dr. Pepper
granola bars
Avantis
grapefruit

Places I'd rather be
In Guat getting my girl
St. Thomas, with my hubby, on those miserable midwest winter days

Books I love
I can only say that I really love the Bible
I have enjoyed the Beverly Lewis amish series

I am Tagging:
Amy
Marianne
Jennifer
Stephanie

1 comments:

Em said...

out of curiosity..is there a chick-fil-a in our area? we haven't seen one in the nearly 2 years we've been here. their waffle fries are the best!

emily