Monday, November 19, 2007

Some much appreciated spoiling!

I got another set of pictures and the knowledge that Ellie was loved on for us from Stephanie, who went to visit her cutie last week! Thank you, thank you!! Tomorrow is five weeks back in PGN...keep praying for Ellie and so many others.

And please join me in praising the Lord with Olivia's family...she has cleared PGN and going home soon!


Already working on those football skills...a must for our annual Thanksgiving game.
Such expressive eyes!
Her hair is growing so fast!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

She is so cute! Big brown eyes are my favorite! :-)

Shelly

Teresa said...

I love that she crashed in the corner of her crib with all that extra space to lay! I want to run my fingers through her hair!

Amy said...

She sure is a beautiful little girl. :)

Leah said...

Writing from La Casa Grande in Guatemala City. She is so cute. Her hair is getting so long and is beautiful. What beautiful brown eyes also. We will be giving our girls back today and then head back to DFW tomorrow morning.

What a comfort to know the Lord is looking after your little one and precious that He is sharing it with you while you wait.

Grammy said...

Beautiful Little Girl! Just waiting to get into her new family's presence.
Love,
Grammy

Jami said...

OH....she is so sweet!! I am praying for OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad I got to meet Ellie! She is precious!!! I am praying she comes home soon!!!

Leslie said...

Do you have another Dallas Cowboy fan??? That's the way Uncle Matt holds the football for good luck while watching those Cowboys! What a doll Elli is! I am so anxious to meet her. Praying for you guys!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh, she is such a doll!! I LOVE, LOVE her hair and eyes. She is just so beautiful. I am praying!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler