Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ellie's buds

There are a few families that I wanted to rejoice with and others to pray for:


Jami will be bringing her little Hudson HOME next week!!! She was the reason I was introduced to blogland!


Ellie's bud at the children's home, Cameron, is out of PGN, YEAH!!, but is waiting for the last details to fall in place to come home. I praised God as I spent time with him because he would not be there much longer.


Another friend at the children's home, Joseph, needs your prayers. His parents have been waiting since he was 20 days old and now he is over 15 months old! There has been one thing after another with their case, and bottom line, he needs to GO HOME!! I really struggled to keep my emotions in check for the first few days I was around him. This is such a heartache and burden for his family. Please pray him home!!!


Olivia has been waiting quite awhile to leave, as well. What a sweetie!!! Pray for her attorney to make some progress in her case soon!


There are others at the home that have their own stories and families that need your prayers. You can see their latest pictures here by clicking on the "August Pictures" link. At least three of those children will be within 45 minutes of us! There are many others who I have met in blogland who are waiting for their children, so pray for them as well.

3 comments:

Angel said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I think I am going to do a mission trip at this orphanage in November. It's called Eagle's Nest and they work with Special Delivery. Is it the same one??? I am a photographer and was already hoping to take pics of the kids for their waiting parents. I would love to get in touch with any waiting parents you may know about if this is the place I am going to be visiting. I would also be thrilled to deliver packages to the children. You can e-mail me at angelweir at gmail. It's gotta be the same one. It looks exactly the same as the pics I've seen! :0) Angel

Aim said...

Wow, thanks so much for your continued support and prayers. You do not know how much it has meant. I pray that your wait will be quick and you will have Ellie in your arms soon. I cannot wait to meet her. God bless all of us who struggle to wait for our beautiful children.

Jami said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I can't wait to get together again. I'm praying for you and sweet Ellie! Love you!