Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ellie's Labor Day Weekend

While it is not my custom to reveal a whole stack at once, I thought I might spoil y'all as I was last night with this batch of pics from Aimee! Thanks, again!! I have prayed that the Lord will keep putting people in our path who are going to Eagle's Nest, and He keeps answering that prayer!


My Labor Day Weekend
by Ellie


I hung out in my crib and looked at the camera. This is my surprised look.


This is my silly look.

Hanging out with the Mamas'.


Played with a fun green cup while practicing my tongue wiggle.


Found myself sleeping in Katie's crib.


Wondered what Cameron's dad was up to.




There is always room for quality time with Strawberry Shortcake!


And Tiger!


If I look like I have been in a fight, I think I was...but this has not been verified with my people.



Look! No hands, Mommy!


Nothing like the old stand by way to get around...it is safer!

10 comments:

La Familia Armstrong said...

What a blessing to be able to receive so many special pictures of Ellie! Thanks for sharing your extra special pics!!!

I cracked up reading "There is always room for quality time with Strawberry Shortcake!"

Thinking of you & praying for you!

Julie :)

Amy said...

She is sure a cutie!!

Katie said...

What a doll !!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love the new pictures! She just gets cuter and cuter. Thanks for sharing htem all.

Sharon

Rose said...

That is a blessing. To get those pics. It is wonderful...she is is wonderful!!

Kristin said...

What a sincere, awesome blessing to see your sweet baby on Labor Day!!! She's is just precious, Whitney!!

Love ya,
Kristin

Grammy said...

What great fun and enjoyment seeing so many pictures with a "story" to accompany them! It is so wonderful to get to know our new great granddaughter before we get to really meet her!
Thank you so much for all the stories and pictures.
Loving you all tremendously, and looking forward to seeing you.
Love,
Grammy and Gramps

Leslie said...

Alli says, "We like your pictures so much. We hope you can give us some more. We like Baby Ellie so much. She is so cute!"

FordeFam said...

This is such a cute blog!!! :) I love it and I am soooo looking forward to staying updated! I added you to my list of blogging buddies! Hope that's okay! :) Blessings!!! Your family is sooo cute! Can't wait for your Ellie to get home to you!!! :)
Maia ><>

Anonymous said...

I love her "silly look" where she is leaning out over the crib. Too cute and sweet! She is beautiful!