Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sweet Girls that Need our Prayers

I have mentioned a little girl, Onoria, in a previous post. She and her twin, biological sisters(about 2.5 years old) have been removed from the Children's Home by the courts. The staff is doing all they can to bring these sweet girls back, and to help their adoptions continue. There is an appeal hearing TODAY. Pray that the decision will be reversed, as the situation they are in now is most likely not a good one. There are two adoptive families involved, and I am sure that they are deeply burdened and saddened by this news. I ache for these families and for these girls. Please pray for their spiritual condition as well as their physical condition!

2 comments:

FordeFam said...

I am praying for them!!! You are such a sweet girl!!! Thanks for letting us join you in your prayer for these girls and reminding us of our blessings that we so frequently take for granted! Blessings to you guys,
Maia ><>

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed by your heart for these children and I praise God for your compassion. I trust and believe the Lord will defend these children for His glory and you can count on me for echoed prayers of your own : )