Friday, February 8, 2008

Back in Business Just In Time for FFF!

Lots of sick kids in our house (#1,#3, and #4 have been down with fevers and coughs)...still pretty cute even when they are sick!
Serious shot

Silly shot

The bedtime train

A full car!
Looking forward to posting more pics! I am in the clean a nose, take a temp, give out meds, clean another nose, and start over routinue, but with lots of good snuggles in between, so don't feel too bad for us!

Please pray for Karl, Julie, and their crew waiting to come home in Colombia. The courts have been closed all week, delaying their homecoming. Pray for peace, patience, and the system to reopen soon, all to His Glory!


Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((HUGS)))) that so many kiddos are sick. Praying the Lord is sustaining you as you care for them all.

I love to see them all four together. :) Thanks for the pictures. The train is awesome!!

Praying you are all healthy soon!

Love you all,
Nicole

Ashley said...

I hope you all feel better soon! Can't wait to start getting together again when you figure out a routine. No rush! I'm just loving the blog updates to see how everything is going! Keeping you all in my prayers.

David and Marianne said...

Hope everyone resumes healthy status soon!! You're right...they're still cute even with the sniffles : ) Praying bonding continues to be sweet!

Gail said...

Great pictures!! I love the bedtime train.
Gail

Anonymous said...

You know....I'm gonna say it Whitney - " My! you have your hands full don't you??" and to that I will also say - "PRAISE GOD!"...." :))) (For all those woment in the grocery who say that to use moms :))) I am getting all teary just sitting here thinking on and pondering the miracle of God's love for this little girl...it still blows me away to think of His grace, power, and might in the arrangement of Ellie's family. All glory and praise to Him!!
Love,
Rosie........:)

hello somebody said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! I love seeing all the kiddos together! Sorry that they are sick but the I am sure all the cuddling makes it better :)
Sheri

The Wilkens Family said...

Love the pic's! I hope everyone in your house is feeling better soon.

Grammy said...

Dear Whit,
Thanks for all the cute pics! Gramps said he is really enjoying looking at them but it would be much better to see all of you guys in person! (of course, I agree wholeheartedly).
God bless you and Daniel as you continue your wonderful care of them! Love the train!
Love to you all,
Grammy and Gramps