Saturday, February 23, 2008

This Ranks Up There with the Diamond Stud Earrings...

So I have to tell you about the gift Daniel gave me. If you are a mother of young children, I pray that you would not struggle with jealousy over this, but...

DANIEL POTTY-TRAINED NOAH!!!

Check out Daniel's blog for the full journal of the day. Noah is doing very well, with just a few mishaps, but dry at night and successful in both forms. Praise the Lord and thank you Daniel! FYI, Daniel only charges a small fee plus travel expenses to come to your home to potty train your child in a day. He is currently booked through June.

Karl, Julie, Anyi, Claudia, and Andres
are now home! God has been so faithful in their family! And the kids are too precious!

Also, I apologize for the lightness of my posts lately, pictures and comments are about all that I have been able to muster up. My brain is some-what coming out of mush state, and I have several ideas of post I want to encourage you with and glorify God in what He is doing and has done in our lives thorough our adoption.

Happy Lord's Day, tomorrow!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Dear Whitney,
Beautiful sentiments! We are enjoying so much yours and Daniel's blogsites. I know how much you appreciate his potty training Noah. Praises for little Noah, too, and his continued success. We love you all,
Grammy and Gramps

Anonymous said...

A good man indeed! :) What a great gift, and his record is looking good - 2 for 2! This will book up his schedule for sure, I'm positive there will be a waiting list now that this news is out. :)

David and Marianne said...

No apology needed...I'm enjoying the light heartedness from you (post-adoption process) : ) Sometimes the adoption journey feels so intense, frustrating and emotional...it's good to see the normal, finally home, relaxed posts!
Although, I will look forward to your insights that I'm confident God has been showing you : )

Congrats on potty training!!