Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brothers

I have not forgotten about "highlighting" the other three kids, but we've been a little busy and I wanted to get some good pictures of them to go with the posts. So, some brotherly love will have to tide you over.








Note: My boys have clothes that are not jerseys, but I wash the one or two that they have and they have them on while they are still warm. I have put together our "adoption journey"video and I realized that Austin is Romo (Dallas Cowboy QB, for the non-football fans) in many of the shots. :)

4 comments:

Papa said...

I almost didn't recoginze them without their Cowboy jerseys...

Grammy said...

WE loved loved loved the really cute pics! Looks like two little hams having fun!
Grammy and Gramps

Paul and DeeDee said...

Hey just wanted to let you guys know that Paul and I are starting our ADOPTION!! I know CRAZY! Ok we are still researching agencies and countries but leaning toward ethiopia. So email me b/c for some reason my email is on the fritz and wont let me get into my address book and puts everything in the bulk folder....but it still works for the most part. oh and i decided to use you as my adoption idol so I made a blog:) its www.followinggodto.blogspot.com not a lot there yet but i hope to make you proud!

deedee

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures of the boys!! You know I think they are so funny! It makes me proud to see them in their Cowboy attire...true Texans at heart!!

Aunt Amanda