Friday, April 25, 2008

Seven Years Ago today...

...I had hit my due date with Hannah and spent the day screening my calls and doing my best to "hide" at church that night to avoid the "that baby hasn't come yet?!" comments. :)

Had NO idea that I would be working on seven year-old birthday celebrations while trying to wrap up a home school year for two kids with FOUR kids under foot...just seven years later.

Then...
We had a digital camera then, but we were afraid to not use the 35mm, so I was shocked that I was able to find this pic. :)


Now...
"frazzled me" trying to "herd worms" for a picture..heeheehee

Just having fun here

11 comments:

Em said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!

P.S. After you guys left Monday night, Connor said "I didn't think girls liked army stuff. Hannah isn't as much of a girl as I thought she was." :) My son has much to learn about women!

Leslie said...

Whitney- Life was SO different back then!! We were pulling a lot of late nighters at the Bennett's household! It is hard to believe all that has taken place in the last 7 years.

Happy Birthday Hannah! We have always loved you so much!

Grammy said...

Dear Whitney,
What a difference 7 years can make!
Beautiful children, wonderful times.
Hannah, dear, Happy Birthday to you! Looking forward to seeing you all some time in the near future!
Love you all,
Grammy and Gramps

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Your family is beautful! (I think you were pregnant when I met you.) :)

The Wilkens Family said...

Too cute! Life certainly comes at us fast! Love the pregnant picture!

Anonymous said...

Aw. I remember that day 7 years ago. Crazy how life changes in that amount of time, isn't it?? God sure does bless those who love him though - Amen!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! We love you and miss you!

Love,
Aunt Amanda, Uncle Troy, and Cousin Dylan

Mom B said...

Happy Birthday, Wonderful Hannah!
We miss you SOOooooo much! It was good to talk to you today. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Birthday!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Ashley said...

That is hilarious Whitney. I can't believe that was only 7 years ago!

David and Marianne said...

I can't believe how much you HAVEN'T changed in 7 years... you look great!!

Loved this post.. you really captured before and after kids well!! : )

hello somebody said...

Time flies doesn't it?!
Our new blog is
http://mommaof3littlemonkeys.blogspot.com/