Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guess What?!??!!!!!

We're going to .......................



























Get a DOG!!






APRIL FOOL'S!!!

This was Hannah's AF joke on me when I went to bathe the little two...she now knows that AF jokes cannot be wasteful. :)

Explanation: I thought it would be too mean to April Fool's about adopting again or expecting, so that's why I put a dog down. We have NO desire to have a dog for those reading who would be tempted to buy or give us a dog. :) Hannah dumped out lots of shampoo and conditioner in the tub and added the letters AF as part of her joke.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute... Although I think the kids would love a dog :)

Aunt Amanda

Em said...

We have a dog that we would be willing to donate. Would that gift be tax deductible since Daniel is a pastor? :)

Grammy said...

Hi,
It really wouldn't surprise me if you all got a dog. What a wonderful addition that would be to your already busy family. I know the kids would love it.
Was Hannah's joke the decoration on the bathtub wall?
Love to all of you, and that is no April fool's joke.
Grammy

Leah said...

I agree about the dog. Who needs them when you've got kids? :) We just tell our kids that we visit people with dogs.

David and Marianne said...

How fun.... love that you got the kids involved! I'm going to try and call sometime next week about getting together... thought it'd be fun to invite Deb/Katie and Jami/Hudson and maybe Janie too : )