Friday, June 1, 2007

The Latest On the Process....

I made contact with the agency yesterday and we are still second on the list for a baby girl, but she seemed pretty confident that we would be getting the referral call in the next couple of weeks. I am pretty content to wait and continue to prepare my heart for the spiritual battle that I know is ahead of me. We will need to learn how to glorify our Savior in the midst of frustrating circumstances that we cannot control that would keep us from our baby. Seems simple enough...right?!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

If you say so!! ha! I will keep you in my prayers. Maybe you will hear very soon!

Grammy said...

I have every confidence that you and Daniel will be able to face whatever comes up (frustrations, etc.) because I believe you are making every effort to center your faith in God's will for your family.
Love
Grammy

Aim said...

I hope you hear something soon! I will keep you in my prayers.