Friday, June 15, 2007

She's Eleven Months Old!



I had heard that the first birthday would come quickly from another Guatemama, but little did I know that it would be this quick! We were at youth camp on the 12th and though we had limited internet access, I could rairly find the mouse on the screen outside, so posting on her 11th month bday was quite impossible. I was thankful to at least have some pictures printed out for this week away!

Also, please pray for little Grace, Ellie's bud at the children's home. She is having some health problems. Pray for her doctors to have wisdom in how to help her get well!

5 comments:

jajbs said...

Happy 11 month B-day, Precious Girl! I can't wait to see the updated pictures!

Amanda

Bekah said...

Happy 11 months sweet baby! you are beautiful!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy 11 month B-day!! What a great picture, she looks so happy.

Jami said...

Wow! Happy 11 months, Ellie!! You are so cute!! :)

Grammy said...

Happy 11th month birthday, little one!
Actually, now it has been your one year birthday! So, Happy First Birthday, beautiful little Ellie! I love you already.
Grammy (and Gramps)