Friday, August 17, 2007

Things Continue to Roll!


We got a case update last night! (See timeline if you are not following...they helped me a lot when I was just getting used to the lingo.) The social worker interview took place on Tuesday, before we thought it would happen. The social worker now will write a report, and that takes 2-3 weeks. Then, we are submitted to PGN, final court! Yes, those initials were in the email! I feel strange that we are actually getting nearer to that point! We are due for PA (preapproval) around August 31st, so we might have it in time for our first submission to PGN. There are still reasons that this could be held up, but we are moving along!!! Thank you so much for your prayers for Ellie and her case. The Lord is good! The test is to see if I am still saying that if He chooses to slow things down...but in that case, it would be to His glory as well!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Praise the Lord! Still praying for you every day!

Amy said...

This is great news!

Andrea said...

Grab on to positive when it comes!! We never know what the Lord will allow, but so far your case is progressing nicely. As of now, you have no reason to believe it won't continue that way!!!

Thinking of you and praying your little one home!

Anonymous said...

I am always so excited to hear that things are moving along!!!! I also loved the video. It was good to see Ellie in action again. I was bawling my eyes out and my family was looking at me like I had lost my mind, especially since some parts had me laughing! It was a blessing to be in Guat to see some of those moments with you, Daniel, and Ellie!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Whitney! I hope things keep "rolling" right along for your case. Come on PA!! Thanks again for the pics!

Jennifer

Leslie said...

It is great to see all of this coming together! We pray that it continues to go so smoothly!

Angel said...

OH WOW!!! That is great news!!! I hope you fly through and bring that beautiful baby home soon. :0) Angel

Grammy said...

Wonderful! It seems that things are just rolling along, and we are so thankful!
Praising God in your behalf...
Love,
Grammy and Gramps