Monday, August 13, 2007

Daddy and Me!!!

As promised, some fabulous shots of Daniel and Ellie! He is such a great dad! I am so blessed to raise a family with him!

First hug with Daddy!

Snuggling at lunch, even if Daddy has been working! :)
Reading the Bible with Daddy, what he does best!

Playing "This Little Piggy" early in the morning.
I love this shot of her holding on to her daddy's leg!
Toss me up in the air, Daddy!!!
Whoaaaa, not too fast, Daddy!


Please welcome Amy to blogland! They are waiting for the referral of their 7th child, 1st from Guatemala! This dear lady has been such an encouragement to me from the time we started considering adoption and then joined us in the process! Their family has an amazing testimony of God's grace in their lives.

Ellie turned 13 months yesterday... I wonder if she is walking. She was so close when we were there.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

So, so sweet! You and Daniel are such great parents! We can hardly wait to see all six in your family together!
Love,
Grammy and Gramps

Crystal said...

Whitney!!! I am catching up and these pictures are sooo sooo precious!!!! Ellie is soooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I am soo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you girlie hugs to you!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Angel said...

She is so cute!!! Angel