Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!




We are celebrating EIGHT years of marriage! I can vividly remember when 4 years sounding like a "long time" to be married, and now we are twice that!

So here's the math: eight years, four kids, six plus years of diapers, two bachelor's, one master's and a partial doctorate degree(for the first five years, one of us was in school!), six addresses (Noah had four addresses before he was four months old), four jobs between us, two stamps each in our passports (praying for a third soon!), six ER visits(ummm, remembered a 7th last night), four cars, tens of thousands and thousands of driving miles, three sibling weddings, one nephew,....this could go on and on!

We grew up around the corner from each other and were high school sweethearts. Who knew a little girl could still marry the neighbor boy!


Daniel,

I love you!!! There is no one else I'd rather go through this crazy thing called raising a family and even crazier adoption process than with YOU!! You beat me to posting, but I had planned to post as well. :) I love you more today than I ever thought possible the day of our wedding!

Happy Anniversary!!!

9 comments:

Rose said...

Too SWEET!! *sniffle* *sniffle*

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sharon

jajbs said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Isn't it great to be married to the man of your dreams?!

Amanda

Jami said...

I love this post!!! Happy anniversary. And I love those pictures from yesterdays post. Come on PA and family court!!!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!

Grammy said...

Dear Whitney,
I love your blogs, and you! (And of course, Daniel's blogs, and him!)
I always go from one blog to another, not necessarily in any order.
Hope your all's anniversary was wonderful.
Love,
Grammy and Gramps

Paul and DeeDee said...

man I can't believe I was at your wedding 8 years ago! Happy Anniversary! Love you both!

DeeDee

La Familia Armstrong said...

Happy 8th Anniversary, Whitney & Daniel!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Whitney on anniversaries and attorney news : ) We celebrated our 8th last Christmas...it goes so fast! Your blogs have been so fun for me and educational knowing we are just a few steps behind you in this crazy process of adoption. We did recently hear that things are moving again for referrals...several children went home to the US to be with their families this week...hopefully your little one will be one of those very soon! I will be continuing to pray for you and your Ellie!
Your sister in Christ,
Marianne Gross