Monday, August 27, 2007

More Fun Pics!

We had a team reunion this last weekend to talk about thoughts of the trip and how the Lord has used it in our lives since we have been home. It was an encouraging time. We also exchanged pictures, so I now have a new crop to post. :) This week has potential to be a "good adoption week" for us . We anticipate hearing that we have PA (the count is now at 56 days) and we should be out of Family Court this week or next. Then onto PGN...whoohooo!


Yeah! A good one of the three of us!


Love her little grin and light in her eyes!!!


Nicole and Vivan with Ellie and another sweetie! This was taken the week after we were home, when the girls were there without the team.
Ellie stayed close by while I helped out with the other kids.

Another day, she just couldn't stay awake while we worked.
The funny hat Ellie is wearing is from America, not Guatemala. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't think Ellie could be any cuter. :) Praying for you guys TONS! Luv ya! Kari

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great pictures! You guys are such a cute couple. Ellie is soooooo adorable!!! Praying for good news!

Sharon

Leslie said...

I love looking at your pictures! We can't wait to see little Ellie in person!!

Grammy said...

wonderful pics! Can't wait till we see you all.
Love,
Grammy

Crystal said...

Whitney--Praying for that PA to come soon!!!! These are such beautiful picture of your baby girl!!!!!!! I am thinking of you!!!!!!!!!! Come on PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Mom B said...

Somebody said to me, "I bet you can hardly wait to see Ellie in person." I was able to say, "I feel like we already have. We have seen pics, and video, and feel like I could pick her out in a room and feel like there's already a bond there." Thanks for keeping us all in the picture loop! It had made an incredible link between us and Ellie, from a heart standpoint. Love you!