Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mommy and Me!!!

I dreamed that Ellie was home last night and I had not known it! I just remember asking, "So, I can hold her?" My dreams lately have been unusual because usually it takes a while to "add" another person to my dream world. It was months after our wedding before I dreamt that Daniel and I were married, and each kid took a few months to enter the scene, with the exception of Ellie! I am already attached pretty deeply!

Here are some pictures of us:


WE meet!Taking a nap on our first afternoon together!
There are those dimples!
I am not being mean, as the older kids worried! :) Ellie loves to stick out her tongue!


Ahhhh, this one would have been great, if it wasn't for those eyes of mine that I am prone to shutting in pictures!!! They need a photo shop edit for that!

Stay tuned for some "Daddy and Me" action!


6 comments:

Grammy said...

Beautiful!
Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Whitney,
Ellie fits right in, you can definitely tell! It's fun getting to know her more and more through your blog. I just can't wait to really meet her and get the opportunity to hold her! Love,
Leslie

Bekah said...

She is so sweet. Love the mommy and me pics. I love the napping photo. Nothing better than snuggling with your baby.

Anonymous said...

HI Whitney!
Leslie is so right, I feel like I know little Ellie b/c of your blog. Thank you so much for sharing all of this precious info. with all of us! She is adorable!! I can't wait to me her when she is home and we are back in town. She is so sweet...and I love the napping picture. There is nothing like sleeping with your baby sleeping on your chest :)))
Love,
Rosie..........:))

Jami said...

She is so adorable! I remember having vivid dreams about Hudson being home too.

You look perfect together!! :)

Kristin said...

Whitney,

These pictures are just precious!!! Thank you for spreading them out for us--it's nice to see new posts each day!

She is such a beautiful girl...I know you are so proud. God is so good! All the time!!

Love and hugs,
Kristin