Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Three Kings Day!

I was thrilled to find photos of Christmas morning on the EN site. There are some of Ellie getting the package that we sent down, complete with the Santa hat she is wearing. They also have a DVD of Christmas memories they are sending to the families! It will mean a lot to have these pictures and video in the future for Ellie.

That reminds me, if any EN families want to send something to their kiddos when we go down, shoot me an email (it's on my profile). We are not going to EN, but I believe that I can pass things off to the mama that brings Ellie to GC.





6 comments:

Rose said...

She is so incredibly squeezable!!! can't wait to see you squeezing her!

Stephanie said...

So precious!! Won't be long...

FordeFam said...

These are such special pics!!! She's sooo precious! Praying for you! I was reading a blog a while back that you posted and it sounds like you're having to busily get everything ready for when she gets there! Hopefully that's keeping you mind off of time! :) Yay! I can't wait to see you guys all together!!!

Sara said...

I've enjoyed your blog and I am so happy that you are so close to being able to bring Ellie home...she is so cute:) I will add your blog to my link.

The Wilkens Family said...

I love the picture of her peeking around the playpen corner. She is such a dollie! I will be sending you an email...I will most likely try to send some goodies down for Mason.

Grammy said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanking God that it won't be long until we can see pictures of you all as a complete family.
Love,
Grammy and Gramps