Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Last Monthly Update...Lord Willing

"This one should be the LAST one...and you will have her home!" to quote our case worker, but we'll see what God's perfect plan is...

"She is healthy, likes to play and stand up in her crib". She weighs 21.11 lbs (5-10 %), is 30" tall (5-10%) , head cir 17.6" (5-10%), and foot is 4.5" (have no idea where this falls!... I did my best to guess her shoe size in July, but struck out with the 4 pair that I brought, at that time her foot was 5". :) )She is looking at the photo we sent for her crib of the Family picture at the top right corner of the blog.

Agipina, the mama in the red apron, is one of her regular mamas. One day on our visit trip, when we were in the office emailing team pictures, she came in to see Ellie. Agripina asked if she could hold her and it was obvious that she had missed Ellie while she had been with us.

I love how she is so clingy...I look forward to lots of snuggles out of this one!

"But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness. " Psalm 69:13 ESV

4 comments:

mjdav said...

Glad to have the update, but I am looking forward to the ultimate update with travel plans. Lord hear our prayers!

Leslie said...

It's good to hear the update on Ellie and that she is healthy! Praying you will have her home VERY soon!

Anonymous said...

Gabby and I are so excited about Ellie coming home. Last night Gabby said in her prayers, "Lord, please bring Ellie home to us soon." I don't think she even realized that she said "us". I thought it was pretty sweet. :)

David and Marianne said...

How wonderful to read those words from your case worker...last monthly update!! Praying for that perfect plan for her homecoming with you! Please let us know details of your flight HOME...if possible would love to be part of the crowd welcoming ELLIE into America!!
love, Marianne